it wasn't back in the day either! hahaha
Not anymore at least.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
it wasn't back in the day either! hahaha
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
forget the measurements, all ya gotta know is, she has a thick ole' booty [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
all the post's and still NO ONE has answered this guys question!...haha...it says WHO is the hottest gurl in each high school....he didn't ask ya to rank each high school with who's got the hottest girl!....lol
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
if i was in high school id answer the question there albert. However most of the people that have posted in this post arent in high school therefore its borderline child molestation to talk about it.
She might whip your tail mega! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
haha, she might stripes, shes my ms phat booty though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
okay there albert...I was just sayin that becuz some of ya were puttin it out like he ranked the schools in the order that he thought had the hottest girls....damn you're a smartass
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Im not even gonna argue with ya, Id hate to see you get banned again.
Just drop it mega, you dont wanna piss off the thugs from the LB
"Why so serious?"
Bookmarks